House Fire Before

Bi-Level House Fire in Bellefontaine

Author: Paige Huffman February 19, 2021

House Fire After We were called out to do a board up on a bi-level property by the homeowner’s local agent. The fire damage was caused by an electrical issue in the upstairs bedroom. The house suffered from fire damage and smoke damage. With the approval of the homeowner and the insurance company, we were able to demo the damage areas and replace them with new. This project took us two months to complete.