Swartz Restoration & Emergency Services is pleased to announce that we will be offering a “We Care” college scholarship program for high school seniors.
Swartz will award two (2) $1,000 scholarships from applicants within our service area (Allen, Auglaize, Putnam, Mercer, Van Wert, Hardin, Logan, Shelby, and Hancock counties.)
Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicants must live within the following counties: Allen, Auglaize, Putnam, Mercer, Van Wert, Hardin, Logan, Shelby, and Hancock counties.
Each applicant must submit the following required documents and application:
- A typewritten essay, in 250 words or less, about how your future goals will involve caring for our local communities.
- An academic transcript of grades.
Each scholarship application will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extracurricular/community activities
All items requested must be received by Swartz Restoration by Tuesday, June 13, 2023, in order for the application to qualify for consideration.
Scholarship winners will be announced June 27, 2023.
Physical Drop Off: Swartz Restoration 2622 Baty Rd. Lima, Ohio 45807
Email Application: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this Scholarship Program, please contact our Business Development Manager, Ben Swartz.
Call / text: (419) 231-6567