Swartz Before & After Gallery
House Fire Renovation
Kitchen Fire Renovation
Kitchen Fire Renovation
Kitchen Fire Renovation
House Fire Renovation
Water Damage (Frozen Pipes)
We were called out to assess the water damage that had occurred to a home in Pandora, Ohio. Due to subzero temperatures, a toilet tank on the first level had burst while the homeowners were away. The water sat for days until the homeowner’s brother checked on the house. The drying needs were considered to be specialty drying because of the drying of the plaster walls, wood floors, and ornate wood working. The house was dried out, but there was still extensive damage that needed repaired. Our repair crews were able to save the historical structural integrity of the home while fixing all damages!
Hardwood Floor Drying System
We received a call from a homeowner in Kalida, Ohio about water damage that had occurred to the gym floor in their out building. A strong storm had blown in the garage door to the building and rain water ran underneath of the floor causing it to swell. With our powerful hardwood floor drying system, we were make the floor return to its pre-loss condition with no swelling.
Burnt Boiled Eggs – Celina, Ohio
We received a call from an insurance agent, whose insured had a house that smelled like burnt eggs. The homeowner had boiled eggs and left them on the skillet to remain warm as they went out on errands. When they returned home, they found that the eggs had exploded from the stove top and were on the walls, ceilings, and floors. The homeowner did a great job of cleaning up, but could not get the burnt egg smell out of their home. Swartz was called in to eliminate the smell. Odorox hydroxyl generators were placed on site and within 3-4 days the smell had been eliminated. Couches and clothing had been affected by the burnt egg smell, and would have needed cleaned or replaced but with the powerful Odorox machines Swartz was able to save the homeowner and the insurance company time and money.
Electrical Panel Fire – Lima, Ohio
Swartz was called out by an insurance agent to address a situation that needed a heavy electrical fire smoke odor removed. The circuit breaker to the AC unit had melted, and caused significant smoke damage to the homeowners finished basement and upstairs living areas. The power company and an electrician secured the panel before we were able to begin operating our machines. The finished basement had carpet, couches, clothing, and items in storage that had a thick smoke smell. In a matter of days, Swartz was able to totally remove the heavy smoke smell from the finished basement including the couches, clothing, and storage items without them needing to be replaced. This saved the customer and the insurance company time and money.
Commercial Vehicle Impact Repair
Mike Swaney Buick GMC Inc. – Wapakoneta, Ohio
A car dealership endured a vehicle impact that collapsed a portion of the front of the building. Swartz did not complete the emergency building stabilization, but was called in by the adjuster to provide an estimate for repairs. A detailed and thorough estimate was provided to the insured and the insurance company. The extensive repairs to the building took 8 weeks to complete, while keeping the business open for operation.
Commercial Water Mitigation & Reconstruction
Hampton Inn – Sidney, Ohio
Swartz received the call around 4am on Saturday morning. Swartz’s emergency water crew was dispatched to handle the situation. It was discovered that a faulty toilet supply line had burst on a toilet in a second story room. Water was raining down through the ceilings of the kitchen, conference room, computer lab, dining room, exercise room, and hallways. Four rooms on the second story were also affected. Swartz was able to perform the drying process in such a way, that the hotel was still able to function to serve it’s customers well. A large majority of the drying was completed in 3 days, with repairs beginning immediately after. The time from initial emergency call to the finishing touches on reconstruction was two and half weeks.
Celina, Ohio House Fire
We received a call from an insurance adjuster about a fire loss in Celina, Ohio. The fire had been caused by a faulty electric blanket and had damaged 90% of the interior of this lake home. This was a very emotional time for the homeowner and we assured her that we would be able to handle everything from writing the estimate, to completing the work, to helping with the insurance process. The fire restoration process took close to 11 weeks to complete.
Emergency Building Stabilization
Securing the property after a loss is important for lessening the chance of secondary damage. Swartz provides 24/7/365 emergency building stabilization to preserve your property after a loss occurs.
Commercial Apartment Fire Restoration
Swartz remodeled this tire shop in Piqua, Ohio. The building was outdated, and we repurposed and updated its space.
House Fire in Coldwater, Ohio
We were called out to board-up a home that was affected by fire damage. After the board-up, we were authorized by the homeowner to restore the home.
House Fire in Lima, Ohio
Fire Department called into Swartz to come out for a board-up of the house fire in Lima, Ohio. Once the board-up was completed, the homeowner authorized to restore the home. After 6 months of work, here are the results.
Vehicle Impact in Bellefontaine
Swartz Contracting was called upon to board up and restore a commercial building. A vehicle hit the side of the building causing structure damage. Once the board up was completed, Swartz was able to start on the structure restoration to the building.
Vehicle Impact to Investment Company in Lima, Ohio
Swartz Contracting was called to secure and board up damage caused from a vehicle impact to the building. Once the building was secured, the restoration could begin.
Commercial Building Remodel in Lima, Ohio
A law firm called Swartz Contracting to do a complete remodel of the business in downtown Lima.
Tree Fell on a Home
Tree fell on a home in Elida, Ohio
In June during the storms we had, a tree fell on a customer’s home. Swartz had done previous work for this customer and called us right away to secure the structure. Once the homeowners had the tree removed, we began to secure and tarp the structure. We finished the emergency service and we quickly began the structure repairs to the home.
Water Damage to Mt. Blanchard Ohio
Water Damage to Home
A home in Mt. Blanchard Ohio had a pipeline burst in the kitchen and water soaked through the kitchen flooring into the basement. After fixing the burst pipeline, we were call to mitigate the water damage. Once properly drying the water, we began structure repairs.
Pipe Burst in Lima, Ohio
In December of 2017, Mellow Mushroom called Swartz to mitigate their water damage situation. A pipe froze and burst in the restaurant. Swartz came out quickly to help out Mellow Mushroom. We dried out the restaurant and they were open for business for their dinner rush.
Kitchen Stove Fire
Towards the end of 2017, a Lima resident called us to come to repair some structural damage in their kitchen. The source of the fire was from the stove. We gave them an estimate, began and completed the repairs. The homeowners are very happy with the end results.
Flooded Golf Course in Van Wert
Flood in Van Wert
In 2017, Swartz went out to mitigate water damage at a golf course in Van Wert. With all the rain, the lower level of the building flooded. Our water department worked quickly to mitigate the situation. After the water damage was taken care of, we began to start on the structural damage.
Complete Office Remodel
In Delaware, Ohio, we did a complete remodel of the building. The color scheme matches the other offices that these owners have around Ohio. It was such a pleasure working with the owners of the building.
Commercial Building Remodel
Commercial Office Building Remodel
In Gahanna, Ohio, we did a complete remodel of the office building. The building consists of multiple offices and conference rooms. This project took us less than a year to complete.
Furnace Fire in Lima, Ohio
During the winter of 2017, the homeowner’s home was damaged because of a furnace fire that was in the kitchen. The homeowner calls us to come out and board the property up so that it is secure until we can start the restoration. We were able to provide the homeowner with what he wanted and good quality supplies to restore his home.
Church Fire Restoration
Church Fire Restoration in Sidney, Ohio
Last year Swartz went out to restore Green View United Church of Christ in Sidney, Ohio. Majority of the fire damage was in the sanctuary. Our team was able to come in and get the church back up and running within 6 months. If you have fire damage and need restoration services, call us today at (419) 331-1024.
Frozen Pipe Burst
We were called out late in the night for an emergency water job. A frozen pipe burst and water filled the building. Our team worked quickly and efficiently to get the water out so that the business did not have to close.
Interior Office Remodel
Swartz was called to remodel the interior of this building to make it identical to the other offices.
Electrical Fire in Commercial Building
Swartz was called out to board up a window in a commercial building after an electrical fire was put out. We quickly went to the scene, boarded up the property and began working with them to start the restoration process. The company was still able to operate while we worked to restore the building back to the way it was.